Photobucket

Menanti Syaaban Rindukan Ramadhan

: ^^One Fine Day`

        
*

Still didn't have mood to create doodle for this entry, sorry~
Letih..
:P

*

Just wanted to say
MISS MY HOMETOWN OREADY....!!!!!
(Behave evy, take a grip...)

*


*

This actually distract me in the whole day..
Take a look..
Just RM80 for one way LCCT to Kota Kinabalu??
Are you serious..??
Last time I've checked, it almost reach 150 laaaa~

*

By the way, I got no +ve response from my Abah
After I reach him on the phone just now..
T______T
(....sobss...sobss.....)
He didn't got the point la, apa boleh buat (== )''

*

Just stay at the college
And
S.T.U.D.Y
No need to think too much lah..
Hahaha (Doesn't funny at all!!!)

*

Never mind, I'll finished up my nuveLs...Yeah!!
And
After that,,,
Buy the new one....Yeah!!
And
Buy manga
Or
Comics..Yeah!!
And rolling on floor laughing the whole day
[I L.O.V.E Lawak Kampus n Pop Geng, Please note :D]
And
The next day, still doing the same thing
For the whole Next Semester Break

*

Hurmmm, never mind..

*

I wont do that...(hopefully :P)
It just the way to expel my depress..
:)

*

                                                                                           
                                                                                   

Did You` Like It? Leave Some Comment (:

0 comments: